Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Second Born


When you start arguing with people, you forget your age, don’t you? And they yours? You either convince them, or confuse them; either way, it ends with them giving up in disgust, or defeat.

And must you always want whatever your brother is playing with? You want that, and nothing else. You make life miserable for everyone till you get it. And after you get it, it is longer something you particularly want.

My second born. You exasperate me. You challenge me. You make me feel a failure. You make me feel on top of the world. Don’t ever change.

_____
drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Happy Birthday dear one...sounds like you are a delightful challenge!! Hope you have a wonderful and exciting day!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, how beautiful! What a lovely tribute to your son. Hope you all had a wonderful birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails