Thursday, September 6, 2012

I will never understand



Too lazy to wait for the lift, I used the stairs today. A couple of floors up, I was greeted by the stench of rotting vegetable peel and a solitary diaper sunning itself on the steps. Someone had dumped their garbage bag in the stairwell. The diaper made it easy to identify the perpetrator- a perfectly turned-out lady, who’s immaculately kept house could easily feature in a home decor magazine.
How anyone can dump their garbage in a common area is beyond me. How someone can be so fussy about their house, and yet do it, I will never understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Ugh! I can't understand that either! What a terrible lack of consideration for one's neighbours. I wonder how she'd have felt if someone else had left garbage like that around...

Michelle Wallace said...

Hi Natasha. My first time here. I love flash fiction. It's short, sweet and to the point...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails