Friday, February 1, 2013

Here's to Digressions

“Will you ever get to the point?”, people often ask me. I’ve learnt to ignore them, because anyone who knows me knows that though I digress, I almost always get to the point, eventually.
Often, even my drabbles are digressions. In with just hundred words, I manage to ramble, before summing it up in half a dozen words, or less. I do run the risk of people misinterpreting me; but I’m not changing who I am to please people who are either too lazy or too dumb to look beyond the words, and interpret what they read.
Here’s to Digressions.
______
A Drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

Hart Johnson designated February as Digressuary, and I'm hopping on too!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Here! Here!...I raise a glass to digressions, it is after all, my best talent!

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Digressions tell you about at person. They give flesh to the bones of the point that person is making. Why not make them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails