Monday, March 11, 2013

Some of the best things in life




As I ponder returning to a full time job, I think of the things I might no longer have time for. Simple things like running, cooking, photography, crochet. I know I will somehow “make” time for fitness, but will I enjoy it like I now do? The takeaways we order may taste better than some of my culinary experiments, but will they give me as much satisfaction? I can afford more expensive lenses, but what use are they without the leisure to shoot?
Some of the best things in life are cheap- if we can afford the time for them.
______
Link to the article that started the thought off - Your Lifestyle Has Already Been Designed
 A Drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

3 comments:

Sueann said...

I wish you good luck on making this decision. I know it is not easy
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Natasha - It is so very hard to decide where to put one's energies. The things that mean the most to me are also very cheap financially, but treasures in every other way. And yet, fulfillment in a career, and knowing one's financially in a better situation matter too. Such a difficult decision but you will make the right one.

Mann Sahib said...

Hi, was intrigued by your blog when I read up on your bit on your father and the peepul tree. Very touching and I hope the tree continues blossoming wherever it is. Hey, also very intrigued that you have a cup full if Assam twinning for a blog with a coffee ring description :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails