Saturday, January 11, 2014

Beauty Unexpected- Day 9 of of #100happydays





When I signed up for #100happydays, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was reasonably happy with my existence- did I really need something like this to make me grateful for what I have? And can those fleeting moments of happiness be captured in an Instagram© image?
A couple of days into the challenge, I realize that the real challenge is not in finding something to be grateful for, but in picking one image out of all the ones that defined the day for you. Sometimes, it can be as simple as a reflection on a painting creating Beauty Unexpected. 

---------
This Ravi Varma painting gifted by my mother hangs in my balcony, watching the world go by.
 
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydaysFollow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely painting, Natasha. And it's sometimes those everyday things that provide the most beauty if we just look at them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails