Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Celebrating Festivals- Day 12 of #100happy days



Festivals are always a hit or miss thing in our household. When I am in a mood, I go all out; if not, I look the other way. When I woke up on Sankranti Day, I hadn’t decided whether to celebrate the festival or not. After first deciding to ignore it, I changed my mind, and spent the next two hours in the kitchen cooking the traditional dishes you make on that day.
The kids aren’t sure if they like it, and I might end up having to eat it all. But who cares- I’m happy and everything smells divine!
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, that sounds like fun. And even if the kids don't enjoy the food, they will remember it as part of their childhoods. Festival season will be part of who they are and that's great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails