Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spanning Generations - Day 14 of #100happy days



I don’t often go for a walk in the evenings, but when I do, the best place for a walk is the ground opposite my house.
Where else do you cross pensioners strolling around the boundary line, and see mothers trying to get their pre-school children to socialize with others of their age? Sometimes, you nearly get hit by a cricket ball, but you don’t mind too much, because you know that you will have bragging rights when the kid who hit it starts playing for his country.
I’m lucky to have such a lovely place so close to home.
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - I love those places where you can meet people in many different parts of the lifespan. That's the human experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails