Friday, January 10, 2014

Puzzles over breakfast- Day 7 of #100happydays




Breakfast was on the table, but the younger one was nowhere to be found. I knew he had woken up, but that was the last I’d seen of him. After looking in all his usual haunts, I finally found him- at the study, doing a word puzzle. I wanted to scream at him, but couldn’t bring myself to.
Eating on time is important, but can anything give a mother more pleasure than to watch her kid pick up a word puzzle without being asked to? He may not top the class in anything, but I’m happy he finds learning fun. 

---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

It's always tough when we want to keep them on schedule in the morning, but I'm like you--hard to fuss when they're doing something like this!

Anonymous said...

Natasha - I'm totally with you. Why add stress to his life if you don't need to? And why associate something like that with being scolded? You did the right thing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kittie Howard said...

You're blessed to have such a great kid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails