Saturday, January 4, 2014

True Contentment- Day 2 of #100happydays


I had set my heart on participating in an All-Women 100k Ultramarathon, but just couldn’t make it work for logistical reasons. But a friend registered for the race, and even finished it. Happy though I was for her, I expected there to be a lingering taste of disappointment when I met her. Not so. While she was speaking of it, I was there with her, for her.

When you reach the stage where you are genuinely happy for someone else for getting something that had been denied to you, that’s the day when you realize you have discovered true contentment.


With my 'sole sister', Barefoot Priya
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Your friend is lucky to have you share her happiness. That means double for both of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails