Friday, January 24, 2014

Being Myself- Day 22 of #100happydays



"Can you please let me not scold you today atleast?", I begged my son on his birthday.
"Why? Don't you want me to be myself on my birthday?", he retorted.
In a way, he was right. If he did exactly what I expected him to. If he didn’t break things, and forget how to put them together again. If he didn’t have his nose buried in a book when he should be having his lunch. If he was all that, he would not be my son!

Stubborn, opinionated, non-conformist, inquisitive. How did I end up giving birth to my clone?

---------
Day 22 was the day my younger one turned 8!!!!
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, how funny! I know exactly how you feel, too. You want them to be what you expect, but they are who they are. And who they are is pretty amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails