Saturday, January 25, 2014

Easy once you know how- Day 23 of #100happydays


Growing up, paneer was something we only had in restaurants. Though a fantastic cook, I don’t remember my mother ever making any paneer dish at home, and I didn’t know you could. Then I married into a Punjabi household, and learnt that you could buy raw paneer from a store. I started doing that regularly, because paneer is one of the easiest things to cook and invariably tastes great.
And then, one day, when there was more milk in the fridge than I thought we could consume, I tried making paneer. Like everything else, It’s easy once you know how.
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - I'll bet your paneer tasted wonderful too! Interesting isn't it how things that seem as though they must be difficult really aren't.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails