Monday, January 27, 2014

Floral Bling- Day 25 of #100happydays



I don’t normally buy flowers, but when I do, I make sure I buy only marigolds. Because once you are done enjoying them, you can take the flowers apart, shake out the seeds, and plant them. If you are lucky, some of them sprout, take root, grow and become plants themselves. And if you are very, very lucky, a few of them even give you a new crop of flowers.
Can anything be more satisfying that seeing the creation of something out of what would normally be thrown away? Can anything look prettier than orange floral bling in your balcony?
---------
Saffron, white and green make up the colours of the Indian flag- my balcony celebrated Republic Day in its own way!
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, those marigolds are lovely!! Truly orange bling! And it is really satisfying to have something that might have been thrown away grow like that. You can sometimes have that kind of luck with apples, too, but it takes years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails