Friday, January 31, 2014

Finding bling: Day 29 of #100happydays



When we moved to our new house, I tried to make a place for everything.  The books were arranged according to genre. All my DIY stuff went into a drawer, the photographs were arranged in another. I had a functional medicine chest. I was arranged, super arranged, by my standards.
And then I had to dig deep into the first aid box for some plaster, and I found a strand of beads that I stuck in there, because it didn’t go anywhere else. I put it on at once. Isn’t it wonderful to find something you are not looking for.
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it is, indeed, Natasha! And that's lovely! Thanks for sharing.

M said...

yes indeed, i am lost and i know it. i hope i will be able to find myself before its too late...

best,
manasi

Natasha said...

@ Margot- thank you for stopping by.

@ Manasi- You will. To know you are lost is the first step towards finding yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails