Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reading together: Day 27 of #100happydays



When I was young, I used to dream of living in a house made of books. Walls made of books, instead of bricks. Books stacked one over the other to form furniture. Books everywhere!
By the time I got a house of my own, I realized how impractical the dream was. Stacks of books have a tendency to fall over, and how do you pull out a book from the wall? The dream faded.
But now, I have something even better. I have a house of readers. Each of us happiest when lost in our own worlds- united by words!
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - You've given your sons a greater gift than all of the possessions in the world. They've learned to love reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails