Thursday, January 30, 2014

Restarting Yoga: Day 28 of #100happydays



When you concentrate on fitness of a kind, you tend to neglect the rest. Which is what happened to me. I called myself a runner, so endurance became the name of the game for me. I would run long, I would run often. I would cross train with cycling and swimming, and do exercises to strengthen the core, but everything I did was directed towards making me a stronger runner.
And then I realized I couldn’t touch my toes. Not even if I bent my knees. Time to stop defining myself as a runner. Time to go back to Yoga.
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natashas - Yoga and other mind/body exercise can be so cleansing! I'm glad you decided take it up again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails