Friday, March 7, 2014

Bottling Jam: day 42 of #100happydays



To say that I have always dreamt of making my own jam is an admission I would be scared to make. But it is true. As a child, nothing personified winter more than my mother making and bottling tomato jam, which we would then enjoy for the rest of the year. In my eyes, I knew I would attain Domestic  Divadom the day I could do similar.
But though I bottled fruit preserve and fruit chutney often, I never had the courage to try a jam. And then, I gathered all my courage. And did it. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Won.
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natasha- Oh, I'm so happy for you that you took that challenge on! And it looks great! I'll bet it tasted delicious too.

Sherry Ellis said...

I've made homemade jam once. Hope you enjoyed doing it. I bet it tasted delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails