Friday, March 7, 2014

Everything changes: day 40 of #100happydays



I dislike pigeons when they fly into my house looking for a place to roost. I hate them when they lay eggs in my balcony. I dislike having to clean up their poo from my floor. I think they are smelly, I think they are dirty. I am convinced the world would be a better place without them in it.
And yet, when I encounter the same pigeons in public spaces, everything changes. They force me to pause and smile. They compel me to whip out my camera and snap a few pictures. They fill the heart with joy.
Strange!
---------
Many more pigeon posts here
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - It's all about perspective isn't it? Pigeons belong outdoors. They don't belong indoors. When they're in their natural place, it's all...just better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails